Monday 28 July 2014

I am expecting my UoPeople Diploma Certificate in August

UoPeople Diploma Certificate in August

By the 9th week of August, I will be expecting that my diploma certificate will be sent to me from UoPeople after rigorous three years of studies. The journey has been a real challenge, with many hurdles to overcome. But like they say, it all seemed like yesterday. A UoPeople degree certificate will create many advantages for anyone especially in Africa, since it is an American degree. A UoPeople degee is an accredited degree and supported by well known international bodies. 

The opportunities are limitless, already what I have learned at UoPeople are opening my eyes to opportunities and UoPeople is always redefining itself, telling me that I always have to become better also. I will definitely love to do my masters in UoPeople when it gets started. Most likely, I will be one of the first Masters student at UoPeople. Although UoPeople is presently running survey in choosing the best courses among;

Masters in Public Health,
Masters in Management,
Masters in Entrepreneurship,
Masters in Computer Science,
Masters in Business Analytics,





I will opt for the Masters in Management Program since I am already in the Business Administration/Project Management line. UoPeople is an exciting learning instrument for everyone.






...Mr. President Shai Rashef, I agree, the UoPoeple vision is such a prestigious vision. This is me and President Shai at Abuja, Nigeria. The UoPeople presidents visit different countries. He might come around your country soon. You too can become a student by starting your application today!

No comments:

Welcome

    The Learning Affiliates is a blogsite which contains information that has to do with enlightening onliners about educational and life ...