Tuesday 10 June 2014

UoPeople President and Colleagues as captured in Abuja, Nigeria

UoPeople President and Colleagues as captured in Abuja, Nigeria
 
 
 
 






I and UoPeople colleagues meeting with the University of the People President in Abuja May 10th 2014 at Abuja. Really a pretty great outing if I may recall.



It was a time to ruminate with President Shai Rashef and a rare privilege, knowing his busy schedule and all that. Of cause, President Shai is nice to be with from my first sighting of him. I remember him coming out of the Sharaton lodge to the basement, I went to him, introduced myself as a student, I took is green bag and that was it, the rest is history, other students arrived and the meeting was held. 



No comments:

Welcome

    The Learning Affiliates is a blogsite which contains information that has to do with enlightening onliners about educational and life ...